cricket
Latest News:
Welcome to ICF, folks!
Please register to become part of the Indian Cricket Fever family.


shilpa
Englishman Jailed for Matchfixing
shilpa (IP Logged)
18 February, 2012 05:51
[www.espncricinfo.com]

all match fixing occurs on English soil

 
MESSAGES->author
Re: Englishman Jailed for Matchfixing
Spirit of Cricket (IP Logged)
18 February, 2012 13:31
Look, you have to get them credit for jailing these guys. They are everywhere in the world, but how many countries jail them?

My one misgiving is that whenever I see a headline such as this and appreciatively click into the article, hoping to find the mug of a Stewart, Atherton or even a Warne, I invariably find myself looking at he face of a Pakistani cricketer, or some black dude. That is something that makes me skeptical, but overall I like the trend of jailing corrupt sportspeople.

 
Slow Left Chinaman
Re: Englishman Jailed for Matchfixing
Slow Left Chinaman (IP Logged)
20 February, 2012 09:34
But Shilpa, a few months ago you were certain he wouldn't be sent to jail.

I thought you were always right with your conspiracy theories?

 
shilpa
Re: Englishman Jailed for Matchfixing
shilpa (IP Logged)
20 February, 2012 13:53
Quote:
Slow Left Chinaman
But Shilpa, a few months ago you were certain he wouldn't be sent to jail.
I thought you were always right with your conspiracy theories?

the intemtion at heart in those running th establishment was to let him slip...but pressures from likes of me writing and suspecting double standards.....built enough pressure...and the right decision was taken.

Now let's see if ECB will sustain a life-long ban on a convicted criminal

 
MESSAGES->author
Re: Englishman Jailed for Matchfixing
apple (IP Logged)
21 February, 2012 09:51
Quote:
shilpa
Quote:
Slow Left Chinaman
But Shilpa, a few months ago you were certain he wouldn't be sent to jail.
I thought you were always right with your conspiracy theories?

the intemtion at heart in those running th establishment was to let him slip...but pressures from likes of me writing and suspecting double standards.....built enough pressure...and the right decision was taken.

Now let's see if ECB will sustain a life-long ban on a convicted criminal

Fantastic post, "Th establishment" is scared of Shilpa

 
MESSAGES->author
Re: Englishman Jailed for Matchfixing
Birbal (IP Logged)
22 February, 2012 19:26
No she is saying they are scared of people like her... not her specifically...geddit?

 
audioman
Re: Englishman Jailed for Matchfixing
audioman (IP Logged)
22 February, 2012 19:43
^ Just who are these people, though? The likes that will sit back and let the BCCI pi$$ all over them with the IPL, let the actual international performances struggle, and immediately forget about fiascos because, hey guess what, there is another IPL coming, and go CSK/go MI/go KKR......... LOL. People that cannot even get their own priorities right.........



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/02/2012 20:08 by audioman.

 
MESSAGES->author
Re: Englishman Jailed for Matchfixing
Birbal (IP Logged)
23 February, 2012 04:54
Quote:
audioman
^ Just who are these people, though? The likes that will sit back and let the BCCI pi$$ all over them with the IPL, let the actual international performances struggle, and immediately forget about fiascos because, hey guess what, there is another IPL coming, and go CSK/go MI/go KKR......... LOL. People that cannot even get their own priorities right.........

There you go again...misinterpreting...

I think Shilpa was refering to Indians AND Brits who are tired of the dirty, dirty tactics of Rupert Murdoch, some in the London Police, British politicians...etc... and would like someone who cheats to pay the price...


Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net
 

Who is online?

Total users online:  

Most users online:  

Users on this site:  

Where are they?