cricket
Latest News:
Welcome to ICF, folks!
Please register to become part of the Indian Cricket Fever family.

MESSAGES->author
West Indies v. India ODIs...and One T20I
Birbal (IP Logged)
23 June, 2017 20:37
India should have used this chance to test its bench strength... and blood new players...

They did a bit of both by picking Rahane (Bench strength and Kuldeep Yadav)...but it would be better for more bench players and rookies were picked.

Also, first game ruined by rain...whose damn fool idea was it to play cricket in Caribbean in the WET season?

MESSAGES->author
Re: West Indies v. India ODIs...and One T20I
Birbal (IP Logged)
05 July, 2017 00:42
India lead series 2-1 going into the final game...

Not sure how they managed to lose even one game... but guess some kudos go to Jason Holder who managed to pick up a 5 for against a lackluster India...

MESSAGES->author
Birbal (IP Logged)
07 July, 2017 18:17
And predictably India overpower West Indies in the next match and take the series 3-1.

Only good thing about this was that Kuldeep Yadav and Mohd. Shami got some bowling in match conditions...

Now onto the One-off T20I where West Indies are ranked much higher...

That could be very competitive...especially with Chris Gayle back in the team

MESSAGES->author
Birbal (IP Logged)
09 July, 2017 20:55
West Indies cruise to 9 wicket win in the only t20I...

Not that close...especially after Indian top order was dismissed cheaply...

Virat wants to open to score more and big up his Stats...but he needs to play at No. 4 or so... for balance of team...

Akbar
Akbar (IP Logged)
15 July, 2017 17:02
Blame of T20 defeat has to go to fielding. Dropping multiple catches off Lewis was suicide.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net