cricket
Latest News:
Welcome to ICF, folks!
Please register to become part of the Indian Cricket Fever family.

MESSAGES->author
Who is the most flimsy looking spinner to play for India?
Birbal (IP Logged)
27 October, 2017 22:36
After watching Yazuvendra Chahal closely over the past few months I am amazed at how frail and toothpick like he looks.

The only other one who comes to mind is Venkatapahy "Muscles" Raju...smiling smiley

Nilesh Kulkarni was also rail thin but he was tall... so not so flimsy looking...

Of course internationally there was West Indian Lance Gibbs, once the record holder for most Test wickets...and the original "Toothpick"....smiling smiley

MESSAGES->author
Re: Who is the most flimsy looking spinner to play for India?
ananthd (IP Logged)
29 October, 2017 18:56
I don't think anyone can hold a candle to Raju, but LSiva was pretty scrawny....

24 needed with a bunny coming in at 11? No problem!

MESSAGES->author
Birbal (IP Logged)
30 October, 2017 16:58
Yes he was!... btw, have you ever seen the Urvashi song? I swear the guy who is the main dancer is LSiva or a clone...smiling smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 30/10/2017 17:00 by Birbal.

MESSAGES->author
ananthd (IP Logged)
31 October, 2017 15:55
That is Prabhu Deva, before he filled out!

24 needed with a bunny coming in at 11? No problem!

MESSAGES->author
Birbal (IP Logged)
01 November, 2017 00:27
Sorry I meant the other guy...kinda Prabhu's sidekick... with the dorky blue pant and white shirt who is very dark and has glasses and flat black hair...not Prabhu's curls....smiling smiley

[www.bing.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2017 00:48 by Birbal.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net