Latest news:
Welcome to ICF, folks!
Please register to become part of the Indian Cricket Fever family.

Pujara the great
Discussion started by Max (IP Logged), 06 December, 2018 12:02
Max_Admin
Max
06 December, 2018 12:02
What an innings. Congrats to Pujara on his 16th Test hundred. No praise can be too high for the his grit and determination today. Other Indian batsmen should hang their head in shame for throwing away their wickets and not applying themselves on a flat deck.

I can never forgive Kohli for his blunder of dropping Pujara in both SA and Eng for a senseless reason of scoring too slowly. It cost India badly. India need Pujara as much as they need Kohli in Test cricket.

MESSAGES->author
Birbal
06 December, 2018 20:38
Hell yeah! And aggression is not just hitting 4s and 6s. It is grinding your opponent into the dust.

Max_Admin
Max
07 December, 2018 11:13
Good sustained effort by Indian bowlers, with Ashwin being the pick. Shami was the only disappointment. I still think Umesh should have been picked instead...he has improved his consistency and was the Man of the match against Windies. Umesh's extra pace is an X-factor needed on the flatter Aussie pitches.

MESSAGES->author
Birbal
07 December, 2018 21:49
Umesh and Jadeja should have been playing in place of Rohit or Rahane and Shami...

Actually I'd have played Patel in place of Rahul and replaced Pant with Jadeja... and Shami with Umesh...

MESSAGES->author
Birbal
29 December, 2018 03:06
Century No. 17... in MCG... was also a masterclass of concentration...

Akbar
Akbar
29 December, 2018 20:19
Pujara on his way to be man of the series.

MESSAGES->author
Birbal
30 December, 2018 02:37
Between him and Bumrah...

Akbar
Akbar
30 December, 2018 03:51
Yeah, Bunrah is a strong contender too. If Pujara scores another ton at Sydney, he will be it.

MESSAGES->author
Birbal
03 January, 2019 15:30
And he duly scores No. 18... He took several nasty blows but never flinched, and never backed down, and every time the ball was loose he punished it.... Using Gavaskar's old headmaster's axiom... "Good ball block, bad ball whallop"...smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.