cricket
Latest News:
Welcome to ICF, folks!
Please register to become part of the Indian Cricket Fever family.

MESSAGES->author
Should ICC Ban Pakistan from World Cup?
Birbal (IP Logged)
21 February, 2019 21:55
The ICC banned South Africa from international cricket for supporting apartheid, why can't it ban Pakistan from international cricket for supporting terrorism?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 21/02/2019 21:55 by Birbal.

Akbar
Re: Should ICC Ban Pakistan from World Cup?
Akbar (IP Logged)
22 February, 2019 01:12
Because Pakistan can retort saying there is no proof. They have their own court of law which has allowed these terrorist handlers to roam free.

MESSAGES->author
Birbal (IP Logged)
25 February, 2019 02:53
Proof... that's a joke... Where was Osama found Pak.. where are Hafiz and Azhar and Dawood living scot free... Pakistan. Which country in the world plays its domestic cricket OVERSEAS... Pakistan... During Apartheid even SA invited Rebel tours by West Indies... and had separate "Colored" cricket... Nope the excuse will not work. The only thing that will prevent this is the ECB. It has invested so much in the World Cup.. plus it has a large and very vocal...often violently vocal Pakistan ex-pat population so it will be loathe to agree to India's valid demand... but If India can get Australia, NZ, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan and maybe West Indies and Ireland... to vote for isolation of Pakistan... till it stops supporting terrorism... England and Pakistan's opposition can be overcome...

MESSAGES->author
Birbal (IP Logged)
25 February, 2019 23:18
The Wimpy ICC CEOs are saying unlikely to even discuss banning Pakistan... Why?... and this is where BCCI's CoA needs to show that it means business... no need for India to participate in the World Cup at all... if the ICC won't even discuss this issue...

Let them have their piddly world cup... without India...see how it does without 80% of the revenue source... And I speak as someone who has bought tickets to London and the Cup.. already.. I am ready to lose my money... if it helps my home country....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/02/2019 23:19 by Birbal.

Akbar
Akbar (IP Logged)
01 March, 2019 15:51
Quote:
Birbal
The Wimpy ICC CEOs are saying unlikely to even discuss banning Pakistan... Why?... and this is where BCCI's CoA needs to show that it means business... no need for India to participate in the World Cup at all... if the ICC won't even discuss this issue...
Let them have their piddly world cup... without India...see how it does without 80% of the revenue source... And I speak as someone who has bought tickets to London and the Cup.. already.. I am ready to lose my money... if it helps my home country....

I also want the same. But let us think about repercussions. BCCI may have to pay a heavy fine and that cannot be avoided since it can be legally enforced. Future tournaments or tours in India may be cancelled as well.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net