cricket
Latest News:

GROCKLES.COM welcomes you all to the world of Somerset Cricket.

Many thanks to the Mighty Alexander Davidson for the montage. Time to the New Year

Days or Hours or Minutes or Seconds

Old Pavilion Gimblett Hill General View Somerset Stand Stand Trescothick Stand
Ondaatje Pavilion Scoreboard Stand squad Colin Atkinson Pavilion Botham Stand
County Championship Info FPT20 Info CB40 Info Somerset Official Website Somerset Video Library Somerset Match Scorecard SCCC Ball by Ball

Goto Page: Previous12345678910
Current Page: 10 of 10

Re: Glamorgan plus one T20
Wickham (IP Logged)
19 August, 2017 12:19
You could well be correct, MD - on reflection, I think that Sidebottom had stroked the ball to cover and that it was the non-striker whom Lintott ran out.

wsm fan (IP Logged)
21 August, 2017 23:26
Thursday.
SD Lewis Tregs Myby Hildy Rvdm Craig Jim Tim Max VanMeek.
Jim guaranteed to play but i cant see a way he makes my top 7.
Tregs has to play shots in pp, thats what he is good at.
I love Myby in PP but he is equally agressive in middle overs so happy Lewis can get us off to that flyer & Myby Hildy the middle overs.
Finals day here we come.....

Scrumper (IP Logged)
22 August, 2017 00:58
Jove might be back.

Grockle (IP Logged)
22 August, 2017 10:34
Highly doubt it.... when he says the last 3 CC matches that really is the maximum you can probably expect

(Sm72)

mikeindex (IP Logged)
22 August, 2017 10:39
If Jamie is going to be fit for any or all of the last three CC matches we definitely want to keep him fit for them.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910
Current Page: 10 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net