Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Let the 2019 season begin

Current Page: 9 of 115
Re: ON THE MOVE OR GOING NOWHERE.
Beeamazed 12 March, 2012 17:12
I would have thought Jean Brodie would have been more appropriate...(Sm159)

comebackgatt 12 March, 2012 17:27
creme de la creme then

Jonathan Winsky 12 March, 2012 17:28
John Bracewell will remain as Gloucestershire coach until at least 2015.

[post edited as link did not come out correctly]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2012 20:31 by Jonathan Winsky.

Jonathan Winsky 20 March, 2012 09:28
Glamorgan have signed fast bowler Michael Hogan on a three-year contract, so I assume that means until 2014. Their website say that he has a UK passport, so he will be a domestic player.

RadstockRob 24 March, 2012 21:57
Dan Housego scored 62 off 82 balls for Glos against Glam in a 40 over friendly yesterday.

SOMERSET THE TEAM TO WATCH.

Vic. 25 March, 2012 07:42
Quote:
BristolRob
Dan Housego scored 62 off 82 balls for Glos against Glam in a 40 over friendly yesterday.

Rob, have you become Jeff Coleman in disguise?

The Diamond ruled ok 25 March, 2012 07:45
Jeff with a West country accent more like Vic smiling smiley

RadstockRob 25 March, 2012 08:00
Just like him I'm mustard.

Do you want me to give you the scores for your opening CC game? It would save you a lot of travelling!

The Diamond ruled ok 25 March, 2012 08:39
We'd be quite happy with the same result Glamorgan got at your place in the recent friendly Rob smiling smiley

Vic. 25 March, 2012 09:14
Same pitch would be helpful as well.

RadstockRob 25 March, 2012 18:24
Glamorgan are a top team,or so they think.You'd have thought they'd won the 6 nations.
I suppose you want us to keep the forty yard boundary as well!The groundsman did point out to me the wicket we'll be using.It's fairly central.
I did say I'll give you the scores.Didn't clarify the result one way or another.You may be pleasantly surprised,

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/03/2012 23:08 by BristolRob .

Jonathan Winsky 28 March, 2012 16:15
It has been confirmed that Kent have signed Mark Davies from Durham, although I am not sure how long his contract is for.

668neighbourofthebeast 28 March, 2012 18:07
Probably as long as his ankle holds up.

It will be interesting to see how Kent play him. I always thought he should be a fine limited overs player, but we only played him in the Championship, and as his injury record shows although a fine bowler he did not do well with that workload.

I hope he takes a shed load of wickets for Kent, and if he does we would have to ask where Durham were going wrong and why we decided we were not going to give him any more 1st team cricket. It may or may not be an interesting season in that respect.

The old regular DBTR posters now post on CMS here; [www.cricket-match-special.com] or here; [www.cricket-match-special.com]

Planet Durham: CCC [planetdurham.wordpress.com] ..yer actual Lion hunting bloke of the wide open African plains sees bowling as a natural progression from spear throwing. Yesssss!

Jonathan Winsky 28 March, 2012 19:19
Cricinfo say that Mark Davies's contract at Kent will be for one season, although I imagine he will stay for longer if he does well in 2012.

Jonathan Winsky 03 April, 2012 11:31

Jonathan Winsky 03 April, 2012 16:20
Gloucestershire have made two signings, with Kane Williamson being their overseas player for most of the first half of the season and Paul Muchall (brother of Durham batsman Gordon and who played one match for Kent in 2010) signing a contract which will run until 2013.

Current Page: 9 of 115

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net