cricket
Latest News:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

RIP JT Murray Middlesex legend

Current Page: 13 of 18

Re: Oxymorons
BarmierKev (IP Logged)
30 March, 2016 19:14
Wayne Rooney football "pundit" starting every sentence with the word " Obviously " and then continuing with something that is not entirely obvious.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

30 March, 2016 19:52
Signs saying "Kent the garden of England" , down there today and it was more like "Kent the paddling pool of England"

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
05 April, 2016 08:54
Today's Times Simon Hughes in being critical of Ben Stokes writing about the art of death bowling. (Warwickshire Neil Smith cough!)

Barmy Kev

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
10 April, 2016 18:13
Wayne Rooney making comeback for Man Ure's Under 21 team tomorrow.

11 April, 2016 04:45
Man Utd making a comeback/fight for top four against Spurs yesterday (cough).

adelaide (IP Logged)
11 April, 2016 10:19
Diamond

Ar**nal fans used to have a St Totteringham's Day, the date on which it became impossible for Spurs to overtake them. This used to come in late winter sometimes but has got later and later. Perhaps we need a name to celebrate this weekend as the point at which someone else's lovely team cannot overtake ours! St Eva's Day, perhaps, as I can't help thinking the attack on her by the manager was the point at which team spirit started to go - but what do I know? That might have been a symptom rather than a cause.

It must be Leicester's title now. While we have a chance I have to hope otherwise but a part of me feels a bit guilty about doing so as their achievement will be simply mind-blowingly staggering, as opposed to merely amazing if we won it.

Adelaide

Edit: oops, wrong thread!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2016 11:05 by adelaide.

chunkyinargyll (IP Logged)
11 April, 2016 10:45
Universities.

First class cricket.

Fozzie (IP Logged)
13 April, 2016 12:57
An oxymoron avoided: Aston Villa have cancelled their Player of the Year Awards, saying that "in the current circumstances, we are sure our supporters will understand.”

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
13 April, 2016 16:41
me chanting Nottingham la la la

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
13 April, 2016 16:41
me chanting Nottingham la la la

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
14 April, 2016 08:43
45 per cent of people who buy vinyl don't own a record player.

14 April, 2016 20:02
55% do then and scratch the hell out of it ruining a good investment.

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
22 April, 2016 08:02
There were thousands of empty seats at Emirates Stadium for West Brom game last night. The crowd was announced as 59,568 - the capacity is 60,432.

Jonathan Winsky (IP Logged)
03 May, 2016 19:21
Dawid Malan: not fit enough to bat.

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
03 May, 2016 23:01
Tino Best: Fit enough to bowl

chunkyinargyll (IP Logged)
04 May, 2016 08:24
Intelligent, cricket based conversations

Twitter

(not a reference to any current posters on this site)

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
05 May, 2016 18:31
Travelled on Circle Line from Baker Street to Hammersmith where the train terminated

Barmy Kev

adelaide (IP Logged)
05 May, 2016 21:41
Travelled on the Northern Line to South London.

Adelaide

Jonathan Winsky (IP Logged)
08 May, 2016 09:19
There is a programme on London Live called Snow Leopards of Leafy London, which is about a population of snow leopards living in a sanctuary. However, the sanctuary is not actually in London, but in Codicote near Welwyn Garden City.

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
13 June, 2016 20:20
England fans are attacked by Russian fans in the stadium. England have been threatened with ban from Euro championships.

Current Page: 13 of 18

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net