cricket
Latest News:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

RIP JT Murray Middlesex legend

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Re: Contracts Update
Jonathan Winsky (IP Logged)
16 January, 2019 19:04
After Dawid Malan and James Harris signed contract extensions in the last two days, Ethan Bamber, Nathan Sowter and Robbie White have followed suit, although the only indication of the length of the latter three’s new contracts is that they are ‘long-term’.

Prior to this, Bamber was contracted until 2020, Sowter was contract until 2019, and the length of White’s contract was undisclosed.

adelaide (IP Logged)
16 January, 2019 19:16
I see that they have edited names in now but the original web page had three quotes which could have from anyone, even Aslan and Suki.

It would be nice to think that this burst of contract activity will be followed shortly by something about an overseas player.

Adelaide

adelaide (IP Logged)
17 January, 2019 13:14
And four more sign up.

The way it is spun you would think that all nine only decided to sign up after Law arrived!

Adelaide

Jonathan Winsky (IP Logged)
17 January, 2019 18:59
It is great to see four more players committing themselves to Middlesex, although I didn’t have any fears that they would be poached by other counties.

Despite this good news, there is a part of me which would get a greater buzz from seeing that we have made a new signing or two, as that would freshen things up.

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
18 January, 2019 19:03

Goto Page: Previous12345
Current Page: 5 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net