cricket
Latest News:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Winning catch. More of the same at Taunton, please!

Cricket Archive no longer free
adelaide (IP Logged)
10 March, 2017 22:23
According to a post on teh White Rose form, Cricket Archive is now behind a paywall.

Adelaide

Re: Cricket Archive no longer free
Jonathan Winsky (IP Logged)
10 March, 2017 22:58
I am sad about this. Hopefully I will see be able to find the information I would like on Cricinfo, or maybe I will find another website.

I can understand why websites which once provided services for free then either put some or all services behind a paywall or go offline, as they all have to pay to maintain their services and cannot entirely cover their costs through advertising. Still, it always comes as a blow to me.

Clarence Parker (IP Logged)
16 March, 2017 21:52
All is not lost.

Try this one :-

[stats.thecricketer.com]

It states that it was created by 'Cricket Archive' and at present is still free.

tallliman (IP Logged)
18 March, 2017 17:15
The acs website is also a good source of information. It's sad the database is paywalled but I may pay....

18 March, 2017 21:43
How about someone puts in the work to provide this scores service and people pay to view it?

Original concept I know but nothing in life is for free,probably not a major cost to view all the info these guys present and well worth paying for so they can carry on providing the service.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net