cricket
Latest News:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Winning catch. More of the same at Taunton, please!

I’m back on here after short break
BarmierKev (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 13:51
Some of you may have wondered why it has been quiet from me since I posted the match report of our last day of the season. Quite simply what with the build up to relegation and our ultimate fate I was mentally drained. I didn’t attend the forum and party for this reason, which was a shame as is a good opportunity to say farewell to many until the next season.

I realise wallowing about the thin margins and arrowgate is not healthy. I accept we were not good enough and am moving on.

Meanwhile I’m hoping to keep MTWD as vibrant as possible in the winter months ahead. Any articles , ideas etc would be appreciated. Before we know there will be a new season, with us pursuing promotion sampling some new grounds on route.

Winter well one and all.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

Re: I’m back on here after short break
BeefyRoberts (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 14:12
Well said Kev.
Myself,I would firstly like to give yourself and all the Moderators a HUGE THANK YOU for keeping this wonderful site moving and running.
It's not been the season we wanted (to say the least) and it's over now.What is done,is done.

We are all one Middle family and this site keeps us all together,it's great to see the differing opinions.Would be one boring site if we all agreed with everything...lol

There will be two or three out of seasons meets,keep a look folks for dates and venues,everyone is invited we don't run a closed shop here.If not been to a meet before,don't worry,we don't bite just talk about anything and drink beer 😂
Anything goes and anyone can come along.
Who knows who might appear.

Once again,THANK YOU Kev and mods for keeping our family together.

chunkyinargyll (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 14:34
Quote:
BeefyRoberts

We are all one Middle family and this site keeps us all together,it's great to see the differing opinions.Would be one boring site if we all agreed with everything...lol

and I'm the one who makes sure we don't always agree.

Keep going Kev!

(Sm152)

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 16:12
Oddly enough while I have not been posting our site hits have reached a record high. Significantly higher when we were celebrating last year. A noticed a few new posters who are most welcome , but wondering if they will be contributing when we are successful again

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

adelaide (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 16:13
Quote:
BarmierKev
Oddly enough while I have not been posting our site hits have reached a record high. Significantly higher when we were celebrating last year. A noticed a few new posters who are most welcome , but wondering if they will be contributing when we are successful again

I'd noticed that the tone had improved...

Adelaide

hdo (IP Logged)
05 October, 2017 16:28
I might have contributed to the hit rate by refreshing the site every 10 mins for the last week in the hope of an Arrowgate update...

06 October, 2017 05:12
Hit rate and posting rate up due to our cousins in Cidershire getting a bee in their bonnet that arrowgate will bite them in the bum and arguing good points on the subject of fair/unfair withing the game.

So to the family,cousins and moderators,winter well and I'll see some of you for a beer over the long dark months.

hatfieldscarlet (IP Logged)
06 October, 2017 19:45
Quote:
BarmierKev

Hello! I'm relatively new here (stumbled on the site accidentally) and am a new Middlesex member from this year. I have only posted a handful of times, but like to read people's thoughts.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net