cricket
Latest News:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Winning catch. More of the same at Taunton, please!

Poll: 2017 Player of Season
BarmierKev (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 17:29

Who do you think Is our 2017 player of season

Sam Robson
Paul Stirling
Adam Voges
Stevie Eskinazi
Ryan Higgins
John Simpson
Toby Roland Jones
Steven Finn
Tom Helm
Ravi Patel
No one deserves it

You must be logged in to vote.

23 Votes

Show results

I am unsure who to vote for at this stage.

No trophy at stake but interesting to gague views

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

Re: Poll: 2017 Player of Season
chunkyinargyll (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 17:45
Simmo.

Consistent as ever.

Jonathan Winsky (IP Logged)
11 October, 2017 20:24
I have voted for Toby Roland-Jones, as the statistics are fairly kind to him. In the County Championship, he was Middlesex’s third-highest wicket-taker with 28 despite only playing nine matches. In the Royal London Cup, he was our top wicket-taken with 11 and had an economy of 3.94. In the Twenty20 competition, he only played four matches, yet still found the time to take 7 wickets. Additionally, he broke into the England side and make a great impact in four Tests and one ODI.

As hardly anyone made an impact across the whole season, it is difficult to vote for Player of the Season. Brooks MacDonald voted for Steven Finn, while the players voted for Tom Helm.

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
13 October, 2017 16:07
I've voted for Higgo due to some of his explosive batting and his contributions in our victories against Yorks and Warks

Barmy Kev

Fozzie (IP Logged)
19 October, 2017 18:59
A difficult decision, and not in a good way. I've followed the players and voted for Tom Helm, on the basis that he is possibly the only first-team regular who can look back on the season with some satisfaction. His figures may not have been spectacular, but he made good contributions in all formats, and he can justifiably view this as his breakthrough season.

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
23 October, 2017 11:59
So far have a 3 way tie. Was wondering if anyone would like to offer a casting vote?

Barmy Kev

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net