cricket
Latest News:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

RIP JT Murray Middlesex legend

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Re: Caption Competition
adelaide (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 10:58
Final; deadline midnight tonight, unless some totally unexpected reason causes me to close it earlier.

Adelaide

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 16:27
Kev seen practicing for the Q and A session last Thursday

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

adelaide (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 17:51
I've closed it early but if anyone was about to make another entry - donpt worry, I'll sort it...

Adelaide

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 22:18
Kev forward thinking seen here practicing helping England secure an unlikely draw at the Adelaide Oval.

Barmy Kev

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2017 22:20 by BarmierKev.

adelaide (IP Logged)
07 December, 2017 10:06
Trumpets please.

I'm going for Middleman's entry (second pic).

However, I have received representations that the quality of the pictures is the worst that Gus that person has ever seen and I will now take several weeks to string people along before confirming my original decision.

Adelaide

BeefyRoberts (IP Logged)
07 December, 2017 22:49
Congratulations to Middleman 🍺🍻🍺🍻🏏🏏

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
10 December, 2017 19:41
Congratulations Middleman. You have choice of a minuscule prize if we ever meet or chance to judge the completion in the new year.

Barmy Kev

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net