cricket
Latest News:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Winning catch. More of the same at Taunton, please!

Vic Demain
BeefyRoberts (IP Logged)
02 November, 2017 10:19
Im sure our great friend Vic won't mind this being put here....
Congratulations to himself in being crowned the IOG Groundsman of the Year last night at an awards ceremony.
From Uxbridge via Trent Bridge to Durham.Well deserved as well,along with his work,does a huge job raising money for Breast Cancer charities.

Also,the Durham CCC groundstaff won Groundsteam of the year,no doubt Vic had a helping hand here as well.

CONGRATULATIONS VIC

Re: Vic Demain
Seaxe_Man (IP Logged)
02 November, 2017 12:54
I will say Amen to that Beefy. Vic is a top man.

Beeamazed (IP Logged)
02 November, 2017 18:24
Well done Vic 🍻

02 November, 2017 18:49
I bet if he thought he could have got away with it he would have turned up in shorts for the do.

Well deserved Vic.

dingy bags (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 11:58
And not an arrow or rake in sight...

adelaide (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 17:13
When does Mr Hunt retire?

Adelaide

chunkyinargyll (IP Logged)
05 November, 2017 17:18
According to Daily Mail link I provided a month or two back, Mick Hunt is supposed to retire at end of 2018 season, but no other journalist has picked up on it, so maybe Mail was jumping the gun.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net