cricket
Latest News:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Winning catch. More of the same at Taunton, please!

Worcestershire player charged with rape and DOC Rhodes sacked
chunkyinargyll (IP Logged)
29 November, 2017 19:29
I don't think I've ever known so many cricketers in a short space of time get in to serious trouble.

This time it is Alex Hepburn, an australian born player, who renewed his contract only a few weeks ago.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Report says Steve Rhodes might be in trouble with the club, because apparently Hepburn told Rhodes, who failed to let other senior Worcestershire people (ie the chairman) know.

Not in this report, but I did read there was a clash between Rhodes, and the chairman when Rhodes said Kohler-Cadmore could leave for Yorkshire last May. The player was willing to see out the season with Worcestershire, but Rhodes attitude was 'Go now!'

Edit to add-

At end of story it says Rhodes will now no longer be in charge of forthcoming England U-19 tour.

Thread title altered on 14th December as Rhodes now sacked.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 14/12/2017 15:06 by chunkyinargyll.

Re: Worcestershire player charged with rape
07 December, 2017 15:43

Re: Worcestershire player charged with rape
14 December, 2017 15:05
This has resulted in Steven Rhodes being sacked.

[www.espncricinfo.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net