cricket
Latest News:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

RIP Diamond

Photographs on 2018 membership cards
Surbiton crusader2 (IP Logged)
04 December, 2017 22:38
How does one go about this???

SC2

Re: Photographs on 2018 membership cards
05 December, 2017 04:14
Send them a recent passport photograph and the digitise it onto your nice new 2nd division Membership card. Some of us did it last year so have no need to send in one this year as last years is held on record for production of this years one.

Lifer (IP Logged)
05 December, 2017 12:56
I took a photograph on my phone and e mailed it to Middlesex as an attachment. I cant remember the e-mail but a call to the office should do it. Neither Middx nor MCC need a formal passport photo.

BeefyRoberts (IP Logged)
04 January, 2018 11:15
Only got until 15th of this month to send in pic folks.
I took selfie pic on phone and emailed to the office,was acceptable.
Remember to add membership number when sending in!

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
04 January, 2018 12:06
Thanks for reminder

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

Sussex Seaxe (IP Logged)
05 January, 2018 12:08
The nice thing about this is that, if they're like MCC, they don't seek constant renewals. Therefore my MCC pass shows a picture of a tanned younger man, bearing only a passing resemblance to the person carrying it.

Hopefully therefore, in years to come, my Middlesex pass will be carried by a decrepit old fool whose photo will show a reasonably fit looking chap of a certain age.

BeefyRoberts (IP Logged)
05 January, 2018 12:44
Never thought of the pic on card like that.
Good way for cost cutting by club if it gets validated each season.
So,I presume the hand held zapper can also detect if a card hasn't had a renewal put on It for coming seasons.
What else could the new card do?
With technology these days,with the magnetic strip and barcode...would it be able to get used at all food/drink tills around the ground to have members prices?
Maybe,in future used at outlets for same members prices on club items?
Just couple of card ideas!

With picture on it,it wouldn't be transferable of course so it could work.

tallliman (IP Logged)
06 January, 2018 08:09
I like that idea Beefy but it would also tell people that there are different pricing points round the ground. I'd assume most non-members aren't aware of this.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net