cricket
Latest News:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

RIP JT Murray Middlesex legend

Who would it be??
BeefyRoberts (IP Logged)
28 December, 2017 00:14
Earlier today,I was asked if I was a professional cricketer,what game would I love to play in.
I thought about it,Ashes? No.
It is either a county game vs Yorkshire or the Mexicans.
I went for county game vs Mexicans.
So,just for fun....change it a bit and what Middlesex game would you love to play in?

Re: Who would it be??
dingy bags (IP Logged)
28 December, 2017 12:09
CC game at Scarborough, especially if we win. I'd like to score two not out tons and take 10 wickets.

Well, it's only one game, so have to get all the performances in together!

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
28 December, 2017 16:56
I’m happy to have represented Middlesex at walking cricket against Barnet FC. Ot was it thecothe4 way round.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

Sussex Seaxe (IP Logged)
31 December, 2017 14:40
I'd play in the 1976 game at the Oval where we won the Championship and my name would be C T Radley

Mr. Trellis. (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 20:18
Gloucestershire v Middlesex at Cheltenham 1947.

adelaide (IP Logged)
01 January, 2018 21:27
Away at Cheltenham or Arundel on aesthetic, er, grounds.

Best past match - Brearley's finest hour when Surrey were bowled out twice in a day and a few overs. Just imagine Kevin Hand commentating on that.

Adelaide

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net