cricket
Latest News:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

RIP JT Murray Middlesex legend

Cricketer Survey
chunkyinargyll (IP Logged)
19 March, 2018 09:09
[www.thecricketer.com]#

Worth filling in- if only for the opportunity to click on 'None' on the question that asks how much confidence you have in the ECB.

Re: Cricketer Survey
Sussex Seaxe (IP Logged)
19 March, 2018 12:06
Absolutely right, I would urge as many as possible to complete it. It is an opportunity for real county supporters to be heard and to offset the views given to marketeers.

Please complete!

Fozzie (IP Logged)
19 March, 2018 21:15
Got this in an email from The Cricketer and completed it last week. It's mostly multiple choice questions, but there's an open space for comments at the end. One can read all the respondents' comments below the survey - well worth seeing the strength of feeling.

BeefyRoberts (IP Logged)
20 March, 2018 10:40
Have been reading some of the comments left,The feelings from so many about the same subject of franchise cc and county cricket is just amazing.
Sent my survey in couple of weeks ago.

Hants01 (IP Logged)
20 March, 2018 19:42
The comments section is blisteringly bad for Graves, Harrison and the ECB. But is it not also so for the editor of The Cricketer too, Simon Hughes? He after all is a strong champion of the new franchise competition.

I hope Hughes publishes not simply the statistical results from the survey, doubtless revealing an astonishing lack of confidence in the ECB, but also publishes all the replies in an extended piece in May.

tallliman (IP Logged)
20 March, 2018 20:41
I didn't see the comments box on my phone but voted in favour of the championship and against ecb.

Patsy_Hendren (IP Logged)
24 April, 2018 08:03
This survey is an opportunity to express one's own opinion on current affairs.

chunkyinargyll (IP Logged)
24 April, 2018 08:59
What was the point in making the first post in a month on this thread, when it adds nothing to the conversation?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net