cricket
Latest News:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

RIP JT Murray Middlesex legend

Cartwright Holden and Stirling
15 April, 2018 14:53
Not a firm of city commodity brokers but surely they can cover our spinning requirements in early season. No need to play a dedicated spinner. Add an extra batsman to address the thorny no. 7 issue. Also add Malan's leg spinners to the mix.

Re: Cartwright Holden and Stirling
hdo (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 15:28
Perhaps my eyes deceived me earlier, but Cartwright was sending down some express pace seam bowling!

15 April, 2018 16:06
I don't know where I got the idea he was a spinner. But he certainly adds to our bowling options if he is nippy.

adelaide (IP Logged)
15 April, 2018 17:24
He certainly surprised Wakely for pace.

Adelaide

Patsy_Hendren (IP Logged)
23 April, 2018 08:53
Cartwright appears to bowl right-arm medium.

EH Hendren (IP Logged)
29 April, 2018 01:06
Cartwright has an opportunity alongside Eskinazi when we restart versus Glamorgan to show his ability. All three gentlemen have the potential to improve our recent batting form.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net