cricket
Latest News:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

RIP JT Murray Middlesex legend

New website - archive results?
Darren Gosling (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 21:22
Has anyone found the Middlesex archive results under the new layout?
I have tried Cricket > Stats/Archive but this leads to an external link asking for £50.
I use this part of the Middlesex website far more than any other so would be grateful if someone can let me know if they have successfully navigated their way to these pages.
Thanks.

Re: New website - archive results?
Jonathan Winsky (IP Logged)
16 April, 2018 22:51
Although CricketArchive has officially been behind a paywall for about a year now, it is still possible to view plenty of Middlesex-related areas of the site by going to www.cricketarchive.com/Middlesex. However, virtually all other areas of the site are only accessible to subscribers, and it wouldn't surprise me if access to the Middlesex area gets disabled too if the staff at CricketArchive become aware of it.

It is a lot harder to find statistics about non-international cricket on Cricinfo or other websites than it is on CricketArchive, so the introduction of a paywall has caused me to lose a lot of my enthusiasm for looking up various records.

chunkyinargyll (IP Logged)
17 April, 2018 07:41
cricinfo seasons is a good starting point.

[www.espncricinfo.com]

I'm not sure if you can get 2nd XI scores (I've never tried) but you can get most things, including previous seasons averages, but it is more confusing and fiddly than cricket archive, but it can be done!

Patsy_Hendren (IP Logged)
18 April, 2018 01:41
There is still free access to the Middlesex Cricket Archive because the club pays for it as part of its contract with Cricket Archive.

If it becomes difficult to locate the site then you can Google Middlesex Cricket Archive which proves effective.

Darren Gosling (IP Logged)
18 April, 2018 22:34
Thanks all

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net