cricket
Latest News:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Floodlights in use at last

Middlesex Miles short of a point
Middlesex till we die (IP Logged)
13 May, 2018 14:54
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/05/2018 08:05 by BarmierKev.

Re: Middlesex Miles short of a point
BarmierKev (IP Logged)
13 May, 2018 20:08
A day later in answer to this question Do you agree with Jonathan that runs on the board are more important than obtaining the fifth batting point I really think we should always push for bonus point if feasible and in this instance worth the risk. Even if was lost in pursuit of 400 we end up say 40 we are still in a strong position.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

Patsy_Hendren (IP Logged)
15 May, 2018 11:10
We were unlucky to miss out on an elusive fifth batting point but it was a vast improvement on several previous experiences.

selincourt (IP Logged)
15 May, 2018 13:52
[quote Patsy_Hendren]We were unlucky to miss out on an elusive fifth batting point but it was a vast improvement on several previous experiences.

'Unlucky'? not the word I would use.
In any case perhaps it was lucky as we scored 12 and not 13 points in the match !

Seaxe_Man (IP Logged)
16 May, 2018 17:53
From what I have read. It should have been possible to achieve both targets.

Fifth batting point and extend the follow on target.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net