cricket
Latest News:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

RIP JT Murray Middlesex legend

Forum
BarmierKev (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 08:17
Was anyone at yesterday’s forum and would like to report back?

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

Re: Forum
Jonathan Winsky (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 19:38
I am not sure what I am allowed to say, as we were told that the forum was a private event, and that the club didn't want certain things posted all over the internet.

As so many things usually get said at these events, I often forget a lot of what I hear! However, it didn't seem as well-attended or interesting as some of the other forums I have attended, perhaps because it was on a Sunday evening.

Lifer (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 21:23
It would be nice to know what the mood was confrontational acrimonious or peaceful

hdo (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 22:02
I've heard it was lively, to say the least. Would like to know more if possible.

Leprechaun (IP Logged)
04 June, 2018 23:36
I would not have called it lively or especially interesting. Many questions were oddly phrased and hard to understand what the questioner was getting at. One issue we can report on is that Richard says that if you suffered any issues on Sunday with getting into the ground or the lack of beer etc email him. MCC are apologetic.

hdo (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 09:46
Perhaps I've heard wrong. I was told there was some heated discussion re Compton and Cartwright, among other topics.

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 10:29
MCC apologising to an individual is not entirely acceptable. They made a similar apology when Middlesex supporters were not allowed to use the Grace Gates for the AGM.

I just want assurance that our fans will be treated with respect.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

wembleylion (IP Logged)
05 June, 2018 12:04
Thought it was a surprisingly low key event.All credit to Finny and Simmo for turning out after what must have been a trying day. The management seemed a lot more upbeat than the members in the audience that I talked to but no one moaned very much in the meeting about the recent performances. I think a lot of people preferred to go straight home after the match rather than hang around after a very hot (and disappointing) day.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net