cricket
Latest News:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

RIP JT Murray Middlesex legend

Poll: June Player of Month
BarmierKev (IP Logged)
28 June, 2018 08:42

Our June Player of Month

Paul Stirling
Ravi Patel
Hilton Cartwright
James Harris
Tim Murtagh
Tom Barber
Thilan Walallawita

You must be logged in to vote.

26 Votes

Show results

After dismal Kent showing was tempted to leave it for month.

I've done poll taking into account RLC games in June and our 2s. I haven't decided my choice yet.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2018 21:12 by BarmierKev.

Re: Poll: June Player of Month
chunkyinargyll (IP Logged)
28 June, 2018 08:43
I want to vote for Harry Podmore.

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
28 June, 2018 12:29
Ok I have gone for Dial M. valuable 5fer against Leicester and say us through at end. Best of bad bunch at Kent and a nice cameo at the end with bat.

Barmy Kev

Jack Hearne (IP Logged)
28 June, 2018 12:36
Harris and Murtagh are both strong contenders due to their personal consistency. I have opted for Harris who took us over the line at Grace Road.

28 June, 2018 14:58
How do we legislate against people with multiple monikers voting? We might end up with a Hunky in Arbroath and a Funky in Ardrossan.
I can't bring myself to vote for anybody after the recent fiasco.

chunkyinargyll (IP Logged)
28 June, 2018 15:03
or a Jack Hearne, EH Hendren, and Patsy Hendren.

If Cartwright wins then one of Putin's mob is spamming us.

Jack Hearne (IP Logged)
28 June, 2018 17:17
Although the 1st XI have been somewhat under par this season, certain individuals have shone. Yet again, Harris and Murtagh played a major part in completing our two SCC victories.

It is important that each member exercises their right to vote.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 28/06/2018 22:56 by Jack Hearne.

snicko (IP Logged)
28 June, 2018 20:09
Harris - best and most committed cricketer at the club. If others displayed his never say die attitude, we’d be in a much better place.

Jonathan Winsky (IP Logged)
28 June, 2018 22:34
I have voted for James Harris after his performance at Grace Road.

Jack Hearne (IP Logged)
28 June, 2018 22:48
Quote:
freddie tittlemouse
How do we legislate against people with multiple monikers voting? We might end up with a Hunky in Arbroath and a Funky in Ardrossan.
I can't bring myself to vote for anybody after the recent fiasco.

One member, one vote!

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
28 June, 2018 23:38
Apologies for my oversight. It occurred to me that I left out Eski from the poll. He deserves a mention for his 97 at Leicester, was our top scorer 1st innings at Canterbury and was the only first team player who turned up for 2s today made a 50 that won us the second game.

With 16 votes so far today I will not restart poll , but will have a play off between Eski and winner from this early this month. The trophy won’t be handed in until the Warwickshire proper cricket game.

Barmy Kev

Seaxe_Man (IP Logged)
29 June, 2018 12:05
I have gone for James Harris. Agree with those who say he has a committed attitude to his cricket and also is chatty with fans without letting that affect his concentration.

Murts a good shout for his diligence on day 1 at Leics with five wickets in an otherwise flat team performance.

Also Eski deserves a mention for his 97 at Leics. He also turned up at Richmond yesterday for T20's versus Hants captaining the side to a 2-0 win.

This brings us back to 3-3. 1-1 v Mexs at New Maldon. Battered 2-0 by a strong Kent side at Uxbridge on Tuesday.

For info. Sean Ervine who scored 115no out of 176 in first game at Richmond. Has left Hampshire and is now playing club cricket in that county.

rod/ed (IP Logged)
29 June, 2018 18:47
Harris for me.
He hopes to play in the T20, as expected of a good clubman. We'll see.

tallliman (IP Logged)
01 July, 2018 16:47
Harris for me too. Just for Grace Road

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net