cricket
Latest News:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

RIP JT Murray Middlesex legend

Our glass is less than half Fuller
Middlesex till we die (IP Logged)
08 July, 2018 20:58
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/07/2018 15:17 by BarmierKev.

Re: Our glass is less than half Fuller
BarmierKev (IP Logged)
09 July, 2018 08:04
Thanks for the detail Darren although it does not make pretty reading.

What annoyed me was at times lack of urgency running between the wickets putting pressure on the fielders and our sloppy fielding. Also I feel Fuller needs to bat at 5 or 6 in this format

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

09 July, 2018 12:30
Yes, it's good to see Fuller back. His return is one of the very few positives I can think of this season. But why has the fielding been so poor? Because of a lack of confidence as Cricinfo has suggested? I can't believe it's because they don't train enough.

Seaxe_Man (IP Logged)
09 July, 2018 14:25
A very good report Darren and was certainly the game I watched.

As you say, five down in nine overs does'nt auger well anywhere and follows in the footsteps of similar performances (battingwise) in the 50 overs comp in the four that we lost.

Looking at the travails of the top five, time to promote Andersson and move JK up the order.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2018 14:27 by Seaxe_Man.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net