cricket
Latest News:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

RIP JT Murray Middlesex legend

My Glass is Fuller
Middlesex till we die (IP Logged)
22 July, 2018 21:14
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 23/07/2018 22:26 by BarmierKev.

Re: My Glass is Fuller
Primrose Hillbilly (IP Logged)
23 July, 2018 08:07
I am so glad that you recovered sufficiently to write this, Beefy.

You were slightly more aflame with righteous indignation than the word incandescent can do justice to when I saw you later, and rightly so.

Who thinks Stirlo is an opener?

Gubbins got a very good ball from OHD.

Eski's deliberate steer / nurdle straight to any of a waiting slip cordon of only four was an absolute disgrace.

A public flogging, followed by a week in the stocks would be half just retribution.

Mala is all at sea right now. No idea. I would not pick him for the two''s let alone England.

Morgan may be trying to rehabilitate himself with a view to extending his playtime after the ODI WC but he needs to play without a gap between bat and pad to facilitate that.

Well done Max Holden. He played some lovely shots. A back foot drive up the hill to the Grand Stand was dreamily graceful as the pick of them.

JK's attack was mixed with very sensible shots, and some utterly glorious violence. The overhead tennis smash for four off Woakes after giving him the charge will live with me for a long time.

Thank God Ollie is playing in the V more.

The Lambeth Lara was also good value, and why not, after the recognised batters had been so rubbish. He owes us nothing,

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net