cricket
Latest News:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

RIP JT Murray Middlesex legend

A Diamond shirt offer
BeefyRoberts (IP Logged)
19 November, 2018 18:15
Folks,it's me again!
As you know,we were lucky enough to sponsor a shirt during the season in memory of our great friend Diamond.
I received the said shirts,yes,we have 2.
County and 50 over shirt,Martin Andersson being the player we sponsored,and he has signed both shirts.
I feel that one shirt at a time could be offered,and as per the book,any monies raised will be sent to Ellie and her Mother to donate to charity of their choice.

Going to put the 50 over shirt up for auction first,it is size Medium going by the label on shirt,Martin has signed it at the top in White pen.

So,I'm going to put the opening offer of £20 for the 50 over shirt,and run the auction for 2 weeks,so it can be posted out before Christmas madness kicks in to any successful bidder.
Finishing Dec 3rd,at midnight..sorry,I forgot to put a date!

Thank you all once again.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 20/11/2018 20:37 by BeefyRoberts.

Re: A Diamond shirt offer
Fozzie (IP Logged)
20 November, 2018 10:45
I'll raise the bid to £25.

rod/ed (IP Logged)
20 November, 2018 18:41
£30

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
20 November, 2018 19:57
Here we go again. £40

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

BeefyRoberts (IP Logged)
20 November, 2018 20:37
Going to chip in with £55

BeefyRoberts (IP Logged)
22 November, 2018 12:07
Folks,In my original posting regarding the shirts,I mentioned we had 2 of them.
Well,I'm sure nobody on here Will disagree,but the County shirt that was to be auctioned in the New year has been withdrawn.
You may wonder why?
The shirt in question,a small medium,will be sent to Ellie,Diamonds daughter,so she can have a keepsake for herself,she may wear it..who knows.
Have got her details,so,will post it to her on Monday.
I'm sure you will all be fine with this.
Beefy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/11/2018 12:08 by BeefyRoberts.

BeefyRoberts (IP Logged)
23 November, 2018 09:13
One kind member and poster has sent me a donation towards the shirt,so however much the shirt does reach,extra will added.

BeefyRoberts (IP Logged)
01 December, 2018 19:53
Just a little reminder,couple of days to go for bidding on shirt.
The other shirt,county one,had been delivered to Ellie and she messaged me to thank everyone and she will treasure it.She also sends her love to one and all.

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
02 December, 2018 22:03
I have more money than sense, £60 from me

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

BeefyRoberts (IP Logged)
04 December, 2018 03:53
Well,that's it folks,offer now closed and huge thanks to Kev for purchasing the shirt to along with the book he also came out on top bid.

Thanks to those who bid,and the donation increased the amount as well.

BeefyRoberts (IP Logged)
06 December, 2018 20:51
Folks.
Just to let you all know,with the book and shirt auctions in memory of our great friend Diamond,we raised a total of £220 for the Air Ambulance fund.
Well done everyone,it shows what a fabulous website this is,what great people we are as well.
We are all part of the great Middlesex family.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net