Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Let the 2019 season begin

Loosely Related to the Forum
Discussion started by Middlesex till we die , 03 December, 2018 08:54
Loosely Related to the Forum
Middlesex till we die 03 December, 2018 08:54
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 20/12/2018 12:46 by BarmierKev.

Re: Loosely Related to the Forum
dingy bags 03 December, 2018 09:48
Have you considered writing an entire book? I could lap up loads of this stuff.

Really enjoyed it.

adelaide 03 December, 2018 11:36
I knew it was time to retire when they stopped providing biscuits for meetings with visitors. Honestly, what was the point of inviting people to meetings if you didn;t get a fix of chocolate chip shortbread out of it?

Very good read, PH, though I'm a bit flummoxed as to whether questions (other than yours) were asked about the cricket. Or whether the top table came up with any good song titles for our thread.

Adelaide

BeefyRoberts 03 December, 2018 13:17
As always,a good read from Mr PH,and your company is well revieved,everyone with same sort of humour!
Mr PH,you MUST do a 4 day county game tour next season!
For the AGM,if I get leave granted at work (Will apply tonight),I'm going to start my black market selling of biscuits at the said AGM gathering...just like Walker in Dads Army!

Primrose Hillbilly 03 December, 2018 19:38
To Adelaide : I did not wish to undermine the quite excellent (and factually accurate) report on the Forum by Jonathan, so tried to reflect this in my version.

JW also reported that "s0me0ne" implied at the F0rum that M0rg0ne was n0t trying, and I am happy to admit to being that person, so we kinda dovetailed.

I must also thank my Moderator in this regard, as he said the original version needed some sensitive editing, that the last 557 words could be easily jettisoned, and that the stain on the living room carpet is proving hard to remove.

DB - to someone whose views I respect and whose grasp of detail is much superior to mine - Thank you very much.

To Beefy : it would be straight reportage, on and off the field of play, that some stuff I report ........... might have happened / might not , and that I get to do all days, notepad in hand, and that you, Rogers, and other members of vermin corner may or may not actually have been there.

In the words of I T Botham : Life Is Not A Dress Rehearsal. Sooooo .......Colwyn Bay next April, in the rugby season?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2018 02:12 by Primrose Hillbilly.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net