Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Let the 2019 season begin

Middlesex review...
Discussion started by Surbiton crusader2 , 03 December, 2018 12:00
Middlesex review...
Surbiton crusader2 03 December, 2018 12:00
...arrived this morning

SC2

Re: Middlesex review...
BeefyRoberts 03 December, 2018 13:52
Can confirm,waking after night Shift,a nice package on doormat.
Time to have a browse and read later.
Page 188 though,left hand side is worth going to!

Westrock 03 December, 2018 18:24
Two complimentary guest vouchers with membership!! Did we used to get them or has my memory deceived me again?

Re: Middleseux review...
Surbiton crusader2 04 December, 2018 01:04
Just the two? Surrey give six times as many vouchers

SC2

MiddleToWest 04 December, 2018 08:50
Quote:
Westrock
Two complimentary guest vouchers with membership!! Did we used to get them or has my memory deceived me again?

Where is that mentioned? I've just read Gus's pieces so far. He's still not happy with James Fuller.

chunkyinargyll 04 December, 2018 09:17
I haven't got my copy yet, but I deduced as much by Gus's lack of any comment when Fuller's departure was announced.

Still- it's a two way street. Ravi was loyal, when maybe he should have gone looking elsewhere a couple of years ago, and is currently without a county. Gareth Berg was deemed to have a 'career ending injury' so we were able to terminate his contract a year early.

Loyalty works both ways, so you can't get too annoyed with someone who runs in to the arms of another, if they have offered a better deal.

Westrock 04 December, 2018 13:33
Quote:
MiddleToWest
Quote:
Westrock

Where is that mentioned? I've just read Gus's pieces so far. He's still not happy with James Fuller.

It’s in the “welcome to a new era” leaflet

chunkyinargyll 04 December, 2018 14:13
Mine arrived today.

Only had the briefest of looks so far. It may, or may not be relevant, but Angus Fraser has written the departure articles for Franklin, Fuller, Houghton. Johnson, Patel and Scott, but clearly either didn't have the time or inclination to do one for Compton. That article is by Richard Goatley instead. Poddy left before the season started, so doesn't get a farewell.

BarmierKev 04 December, 2018 20:26
Page 188 and 189 worth a read if nothing else.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

rod/ed 05 December, 2018 09:23
Quote:
BarmierKev
Page 188 and 189 worth a read if nothing else.
Thanks Kev. They obviously didn't use my full article but I'm glad I've now achieved immortality by being in the Middlesex records for ever!

MiddleToWest 05 December, 2018 12:10
Quote:
Westrock
Quote:
MiddleToWest
Quote:
Westrock

It’s in the “welcome to a new era” leaflet

Thank you. And badges!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net