cricket
Latest News:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Let the 2019 season begin

The Professional Cricketers Trust
BarmierKev (IP Logged)
20 December, 2018 12:50
Below link shows the good work of the Professional Cricters Trust and the help they provided to one of our ex players.

A reality check

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

Re: The Professional Cricketers Trust
chunkyinargyll (IP Logged)
20 December, 2018 14:07
I couldn't get Kev's link to work.

By the looks of things you need a password to be able to read the article (so possibly a private site for past and present cricketers).

But the PCA's twitter account is free for all to see, and as it says 'Press release' I assume that means it is intended for all to see and know about.

4 minute interview with Robin Sims via PCA twitter-

[twitter.com]

I'm glad things now seem to be turning around for him. A very nice person, and, like me Ickenham through his DNA.

BeefyRoberts (IP Logged)
20 December, 2018 14:43
A local lad to me.
I'm sure he played for Uxbridge,along with other members of family.
It's good to see the trust has helped Robin,and probably more players we don't know about.
Wish him all the best for the future.

rod/ed (IP Logged)
20 December, 2018 21:02
Reality check indeed.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net