cricket
Latest News:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Let the 2019 season begin

Chunky
BarmierKev (IP Logged)
29 January, 2019 17:06
I'm sure I'm not the only who has noticed no postings from Chunky for a while. I have PMed him asking about his welfare with no reply.

Has anyone got any idea how he is doing? Hope he is OK and just resting from us.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

Re: Chunky
BeefyRoberts (IP Logged)
29 January, 2019 18:06
Worrying Kev.
He is usually posting here,or on Grockles.
I looked at his user profile,it shows date he joined our family here,but no last posting date.
I did send him my number some time ago,but he never replied with his own.
As you say,hope all is good with him.

chunkyinargyll (IP Logged)
30 January, 2019 07:41
Don't worry.

I'm deliberately taking a break for a while.

Felt I was saying too much, so decided to take a step back.

I'm sure at some stage something really significant will happen, and I'll find myself unable to resist giving the world my opinion.

Kev- never got a PM, or I would have replied.

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
30 January, 2019 11:07
Chunky I'm glad you are alive and well. I always become concerned when I don't hear from our regulars.

I sent a PM on Monday. I usually save these , but didn't on this occasion so it might have been a fault my end.

Anyway when you are ready you are welcome back to MTWD to add your words of wisdom and if necessary be shot down in flames.

Barmy Kev

BeefyRoberts (IP Logged)
30 January, 2019 11:47
Good to see all is ok Chunky old boy.
Look forward to your postings,come rain or shine (or snow,for you northern chaps!)

adelaide (IP Logged)
30 January, 2019 14:23
"Beefy, Chunky..." sounds like the start of a Who album title.

Adelaide

Jonathan Winsky (IP Logged)
30 January, 2019 18:21
It is heartening to hear that chunky is well and to see that it is noticed whenever people appear to have (either temporarily or permanently) stopped posting.

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
30 January, 2019 18:34
On this subject I have been wondering about Shots. Have not seen him around and would hazard a guess he may have an opinion on Ravi Patel

Barmy Kev

BeefyRoberts (IP Logged)
30 January, 2019 18:37
We have mentioned Shots being absent a few times,not being seen in his distinctive wide trimmed hat during the season giving spin tips to Gus etc is also a worry.
We always care about others in our little Middle family.

Sussex Seaxe (IP Logged)
01 February, 2019 11:34
As one of the less frequent contributors, I find this thread rather heartening. Well done all.

Primrose Hillbilly (IP Logged)
01 February, 2019 12:03
Huh .......... all this "so concerned, sent him several PM's malarkey" from Kev.

All a load of hooey.

I've been deliberately silent for weeks and does he write? Does he text? Does he call? Does he; hell. Does he care?

Seaxe_man1 (IP Logged)
04 February, 2019 11:59
Glad to hear you are ok chunky up in the wilds of Argyll. As you say, not a lot to comment on re MX at the mo but that will soon change.

Election for new governance not long off. MX now in charge of all cricket in the 'historic county'. A local ECB in status.

Certainly big changes for MX since I first supported way back and joined back in 1973.

Interesting times ahead with a new coaching set-up Anyway Happy New Year. Seaxe Man.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net