cricket
Latest News:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Let the 2019 season begin

Middlesex Has Been HAMmErED
Middlesex till we die (IP Logged)
12 April, 2019 18:39
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/04/2019 17:08 by BarmierKev.

Re: Middlesex Has Been HAMmErED
dingy bags (IP Logged)
12 April, 2019 20:03
Sorry, folks, a couple of words got left out as mu numb fingers typed. There is a bit above that should read "Hameed continued to bat as if the previous TWO SEASONS had not existed which, come to think of it, would suit us, as well"

Seaxe_man1 (IP Logged)
13 April, 2019 07:34
Comprehensive report. The lack of a frontline spinner to block an end up as Lanky did was not a help. Skipper could maybe have come on earlier. His spell and a sprawling catch respectable.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/04/2019 07:36 by Seaxe_man1.

BeefyRoberts (IP Logged)
13 April, 2019 14:11
Spot on report Andy.
Today's score is trotting along,whilst no wickets and rain breaks.
Sat at home today,thawed out last night by 11 o'clock!
Just too cold yesterday,As you said..no real enjoyment watching behind glass from the Middlesex Room,and having the drunk fellows from next door taking as much room as possible at the bar didn't help.
One person sticks in my mind for how he spoke to me.OK,he was a tad bit drunk,but,speak to others with respect,dont stand there looking at me like I'm some sort of low-life,and as I said to him....You may be wearing that tie,but treat me and others with respect,dont think he liked that comment.

Seaxe_man1 (IP Logged)
13 April, 2019 20:02
Sounds typical Beefy over inflated egos and full of self importance. Which is hard to see why.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net