cricket
Latest News:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Let the 2019 season begin

Lace is a Shoe in for Middlesex
Middlesex till we die (IP Logged)
14 May, 2019 20:16
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 20/05/2019 21:40 by London Leprechaun.

Re: Lace is a Shoe in for Middlesex
Fozzie (IP Logged)
14 May, 2019 21:58
A really enjoyable day's cricket in lovely weather. Great to see both Tom Lace and George Scott fighting hard to score 50s.

A Leics fielder confirmed to one of their supporters near me that Taylor was injured. They had a sub fielder on for some hours, though he came back on towards the end.

BarmierKev (IP Logged)
15 May, 2019 09:23
Thanks Dingy. I'm reporting today and cannot guarantee it will be as timely or accurate as above effort.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

hdo (IP Logged)
15 May, 2019 10:16
Cosgrove's bowling was interesting - he gets plenty of wobble (on the ball, that is) and when he gets it in the right areas it looks quite tricky to face. According to the commentary team he actually dislikes bowling and usually has to be persuaded to come on for a spell.

As someone whose bowling is dispatched all over the villages of Kent on a weekly basis, and who shares Cosgrove's body shape, I have to say I'm inspired by his tight spell yesterday.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net