Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Let the 2019 season begin

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Mddlesex v Surrey combined X1 X2
adelaide 23 July, 2019 14:23
Quote:
BarmierKev
John Emburey

My old Playfair says he played for Surrey Young Cricketers.

All these lists would be several times as long if we included second team players, let alone youth levels. We'll have Harry Kane as having played for both North London teams next.

Adelaide

chunkyinargyll 23 July, 2019 14:27
You could have Sowter and Roland-Jones, but I thought you had to have played first team cricket.

hdo 23 July, 2019 14:49
Abdul Razzaq

BarmierKev 23 July, 2019 16:45
This is a guess Bill Edrich

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

tallliman 23 July, 2019 17:16
Quote:
BarmierKev

No!

Fozzie 24 July, 2019 09:31
Quote:
BarmierKev

Outrageous! Middlesex and Norfolk. Presumably you're thinking of his nephew John and putting two and two toghether. I think Bill also had a brother, Geoff, who played for Lancs

adelaide 24 July, 2019 10:46
Jade Dernbach.

Well, he contributed tom our win last night!

Adelaide

chunkyinargyll 30 July, 2019 16:05
Working my way through 'List of Middlesex cricketers (I'm still only up to B1) we can add Alex Barnett

One List A match for Surrey in 1995 (so first team one day match, if not first class match for them)

[en.wikipedia.org])

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net