Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Let the 2019 season begin

100 Facebook Spam
Discussion started by BarmierKev , 07 August, 2019 10:23
100 Facebook Spam
BarmierKev 07 August, 2019 10:23
On a weekly basis the guys promoting 100 ball nonsense have used my Facebook account as part of this. I’ve politely told the not to send these but have a feeling I’m talking to a robot. What really got me on the back of Ashes thrashing they used this to further promote their rubbish. I’m close to telling them to F off so they will get message.

Any experts out there can help me find way of blocking them, which would be a more constructive approach?

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

Re: 100 Facebook Spam
BeefyRoberts 07 August, 2019 12:51
I'm same Kev,getting inundated with these bullying tactics by the 100 shower.
Have reported it as unwanted but keep getting this posted.
Next report,going to use the reporting post further and keep on fighting to get this bullying from my facebook page.
Maybe,the more we comment on facebook,the more we get the rubbish returned?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net