Latest news:

GROCKLES welcomes you all to the world of Somerset Cricket.

WELCOME to the 25TH ANNIVERSARY season of Grockles and the home of the ROYAL LONDON ONE DAY CUP CHAMPIONS 2019!! Next live county cricket at Taunton will be in about.....

Days or Hours or Minutes or Seconds

Old Pavilion Gimblett Hill General View Somerset Stand Stand Trescothick Stand
Ondaatje Pavilion Scoreboard Stand squad Colin Atkinson Pavilion Botham Stand
County Championship Info FPT20 Info CB40 Info Somerset Official Website Somerset Video Library Somerset Match Scorecard SCCC Ball by Ball

Big Jim
Discussion started by Loyal of Lhasa , 21 October, 2019 11:25
Big Jim
Loyal of Lhasa 21 October, 2019 11:25
I am among a handful of us who much miss the once frequent contributions of our man in South Wales. For some technical reason beyond his and my comprehension he no longer finds himself able to log on to this site, but the good news that he is in excellent form, as I discovered yesterday when I phoned him just after the great Welsh win against France. We shall remain sworn friends until a short period of enmity intervenes when England play Wales in the final, but the friendship will resume immediately after that.

He asked to be remembered to his friends on this site - and I hope that one day he will find a way of rejoining us.

LoL

Seventy-one Seasons a Somerset Supporter

Re: Big Jim
Mike TA1 21 October, 2019 11:42
That is good to hear that Jim is ok.

I missed him on his last visit to Taunton.

Tractor 21 October, 2019 14:18
Jim whhooooooo?

Sloop John B 21 October, 2019 15:27
I know it's almost Halloween Tractor but.......😂😂😂

Grizzers 21 October, 2019 16:49
Come back BJ.

Somerset needs you !

Grizzzly

Shepton Paul 2 21 October, 2019 19:13
😊👍

Bobstan 21 October, 2019 21:16
Very good news. He seemed in greatly improved health last time we saw him at Taunton.
Thanks for this info, LoL and best wishes to BJ.

Grockle 21 October, 2019 21:35
I've never been totally sure what tech problem caused the issue of access but if I can link BJ to SN HQ for help to get him back online let me know.

(Sm72)

Wickham 22 October, 2019 16:20
Excellent news. Thanks for sharing, LoL.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net