Latest news:

GROCKLES welcomes you all to the world of Somerset Cricket.

WELCOME to the 26TH season of Grockles and the home of the ROYAL LONDON ONE DAY CUP CHAMPIONS 2019!! Next live county cricket at Taunton will be this long after the planned start date.....

Days or Hours or Minutes or Seconds

Old Pavilion Gimblett Hill General View Somerset Stand Stand Trescothick Stand
Ondaatje Pavilion Scoreboard Stand squad Colin Atkinson Pavilion Botham Stand
County Championship Info FPT20 Info CB40 Info Somerset Official Website Somerset Video Library Somerset Match Scorecard SCCC Ball by Ball

New 'Farmer White' book. Somerset's 2019 RLODC Campaign Match Reports
Discussion started by Farmer White , 11 September, 2020 12:42
New 'Farmer White' book. Somerset's 2019 RLODC Campaign Match Reports
Farmer White 11 September, 2020 12:42
For those interested and with space on their shelves ...

From Taunton to Lord's ~ Somerset CCC's RLODC Cup-Winning Odyssey - 2019

Paperback. The 'Farmer White' match reports - reports on all eleven matches. B/W photos. From Mike TA1 for home matches, and from myself for away matches. Statistics. 123 pages. £10.

Available, as for my previous books, from Brendon Books, Bath Place Taunton, and Somerset County Sports at the County Ground.

Also available online or by telephone via this link:

[www.cricket-books.com]

N.B. The item that appears at the bottom of the page the link takes you to is not mine.

Or, by all means PM me and I will post in return for a cheque (postage at cost £1.78 2nd class).

Disclosure: I was not at the final due to the ECB arranging the final for the same day as my son's wedding, and yes, my son had the date before the ECB. There is however a report on the final, as witnessed from the wedding. That report is available to preview via this link:

[farmerwhite.co.uk]

And a note for the unwary, both shops, the above website and I still have copies of my first two books on the 2018 and 2019 Championship seasons.

The book is the fruit of the lack of cricket in the first half of the 2020 season.

Farmer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net