Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Huge Poll
Discussion started by Ged , 29 April, 2009 06:43
Huge Poll
Ged 29 April, 2009 06:43

Phil Hughes - Middlesex Hero or Fifth Columnist?

What a Middlesex hero!
I'm pleased he's doing well but I don't think Middlesex should have hired him
He's doing OK, but I was hoping for better.
Fifth columnist - I'm spitting feathers at the thought of him
Other thoughts - please state

You must be logged in to vote.

15 Votes

Show results

Huge poll - or should I say Hughes poll.

There's been plenty of debate on this subject, but when has that ever stopped us from encouraging more?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/05/2009 21:10 by BarmierKev.

Re: Huge Poll
Ged 29 April, 2009 06:47
King Cricket has made his views on this subject abundantly clear in his inimitable style:

KFC on Phil Hughes

I have started referring to King Cricket (KC) as "KFC" in this context and not just because he is clearly talking chicken ad nauseum on the subject of Hughes.

Exiled Tim 29 April, 2009 12:15
Is he likely to be playing for the Aussies and if so, when from? I have him in my fantasy team, but don't want to get out like I did with the IPL last year!

Ged 03 May, 2009 08:49
The public poll is doing a fair amount of business, but (at the time of posting) all posts have either been for "hero" or "could do better" - mostly "hero".

So where have all those naysayers gone? Watching IPL now or something?

BarmierKev 05 May, 2009 09:32
Ged. Ta four putting this up in my absence.

Today last time to vote before I put up a not so Huge Pole.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

BarmierKev 06 May, 2009 20:36
What a Middlesex hero! 60.53%
I'm pleased he's doing well but I don't think Middlesex should have hired him. 2.63%
He's doing OK, but I was hoping for better. 36.84%
Fifth columnist - I'm spitting feathers at the thought of him 0%
Number of votes: 38

Currently a hero. However, if he's out LBW again playing no shot we all may want to reconsider.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

Exiled Tim 07 May, 2009 19:20
I took him out of my fantasy team, so it's all about timing, as he's done well today. I should have kept him but I went for Ed Joyce!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net