Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Current Page: 29 of 29
Re: Madness
BeefyRoberts 10 January, 2020 15:55
The announcement of ticket prices for this 💯 cr@p can be free if they wish,and probably will be and i still will not go.
Hope our club dont advertise this 💯 cr@p as we have nothing to do with it,we dont make a single penny out of it either.
I suppose at Lords this coming season,there will be adverts everywhere for it,funny,as they don't put a single advert about for our club,unless for their own benefit.
First game? Do I honestly care about the outcome? No
Do I care about who gets what runs,wickets,catches? No
Will I be taking the slightest interest in any of this mess that could kill off Counties? No,but I CARE about our game,and what could happen in the future to the counties,all 18 of them.There are concerns to be worried about the future of our real game,the County Championship.
If just one county disappears it wont be the last,will the ECB be bothered? No.

chunkyinargyll 15 January, 2020 16:47
For some reason the official Middlesex site has posted details of the blundred match prices today.

Don't know how much, as I refuse to click on link to actual information.

Early days yet, but delighted to report that after being released about an hour ago so far the comments on the club's Facebook page are 100% negative.

BarmierKev 15 January, 2020 19:26
I've added my comments Chunky now up to 200%. Can't wait for 50 over competition.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

BeefyRoberts 15 January, 2020 20:04
Added my comments on twitter and facebook,helps the % of members not bothered about this franchise cr@p.
Twitter has virtually all counties now advertising the same thing,and,havent seen one comment saying will purchase tickets.
It's the 50 over game for me.
I just hope no county have match reports and scores from the franchise cr@p when its being held.

adelaide 22 January, 2020 11:44
Now we have an e-mail with a special offer for members.

How do I tell MCCC that I want to received non-hundred related e-mails but not this garbage. Oh, I can't.

Not much point in resigning from life membership but I'm tempted.

Adelaide

BeefyRoberts 22 January, 2020 12:02
Not only an email about this franchise cr@p,but bombarded on Twitter and Facebook about it.
Also,it has been reported that the dress code for entry to pavilion (not that I care one hoot about that place),and members areas (I do care about) have been relaxed for this franchise cr@p.
If that's the case,relax it for the Middlesex home games in members areas (that I care about) and get rid of that pathetic collar on shirt Law.
But,it looks like the Spaniards will change what they can to get people in to watch something that nobody cares about.

ONE LAW FOR SOME,ONE LAW FOR OTHERS

Marlowboy 22 January, 2020 13:49
Marginal to travel to Lords for T20 Cricket from just west of SJW. Irrespective of format, playing conditions, why travel for less 'Cricket'? While wishing the players well, I'm disappointed I will be unable to watch some Middle players for a substantial period of the season.

Seaxe_man1 22 January, 2020 16:49
No collars required for Blundred for Pavilion entry. Why therefore is that still required for Pelham Suite for pre season party. Sounds like the usual bullying of Mx members. Life blood of the game. Without whom, there would not be a Pavilion or maybe a ground.

Current Page: 29 of 29

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net