Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Let the 2019 season begin

Robbers and Villains
Discussion started by Middlesex till we die , 18 September, 2018 23:21
Robbers and Villains
Middlesex till we die 18 September, 2018 23:21
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 23/09/2018 17:54 by BarmierKev.

Re: Robbers and Villains
Ebor Gooner 19 September, 2018 00:14
Crikey, where was this batting performance earlier in the season?

On the strength of this, I have purchased train tickets to Durham for the last game of the season. I'm hoping for more of the same.

Re: Robbers and Villains
BeefyRoberts 19 September, 2018 07:34
Cheers Andy.
It was a really good day apart from the mini collapse!
So,I waited all season to see a ton in the county championship and it finally arrived courtesy of Sam Robson playing some of his shots he loves to play.
The ton,on my last day of season at Lord's,I was so willing Max Holden onto his first one,although really pleased he was 96 no,being greedy for myself,bit gutted he couldn't get those last 4 runs,how I was hoping!
Let's hope,early today Max completes his aim,and our bowlers see the 1st inns of Derbyshire off cheaply.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net