Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

St Dawid"s Day
Discussion started by Middlesex till we die , 02 July, 2019 19:38
St Dawid"s Day
Middlesex till we die 02 July, 2019 19:38
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2019 17:38 by BarmierKev.

Re: St Dawid"s Day
Fozzie 02 July, 2019 20:48
Excellent report, thanks Dingy. Better than watching grass grow, I imagine!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/07/2019 09:56 by Fozzie.

WayOutWest 02 July, 2019 22:02
For many of us it took an effort to even bother following via cricinfo/stream/radio this morning. Not only have you travelled up to Derby but you have produced an excellent report too. July Player of the Month for Dingy Bags!

BarmierKev 03 July, 2019 09:26
A massive thanks to Dingy and in line for POM award. I'll certainly buy you a beer at MTS.

I was scheduled to report today, but really don't see it worthwhile making round trip for dead game, where I would probably be watching World Cup.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

BeefyRoberts 03 July, 2019 11:07
Got the day spot on.
At times it was hard watching,but,Mala and Simmo dug us out of a huge hole and the draw looks odds-on.
Agree with what Andy said about the ground,Derbyshire (they dont like being called Derby!) have got a good set up and a friendly welcome awaits all.
Was a breezy and somewhat nippy day,until half hour or so near end of play,when the sun appeared.
I did hunt down the nearby chippy,but,to be honest,I rather wish I didn't,soggy chips not that good,but the fish was ok!

Cheers for the report mate

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net