Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

PMs
Discussion started by BarmierKev , 07 August, 2019 16:23
PMs
BarmierKev 07 August, 2019 16:23
Now if someone sends me a PM I no longer get an alert by email. This has resulted in delays in reading and in some cases replying to them. Is this just me or common issue?

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

Re: PMs
chunkyinargyll 07 August, 2019 17:33
Don't know.

Send me one and I'll let you know!

Jonathan Winsky 07 August, 2019 17:56
I also have this issue. I was fearful that it indicated that there was a problem with my email account, but I assume this isn’t the case if I am not the only person affected.

chunkyinargyll 07 August, 2019 18:14
Seems to be working fine for me, as I get the yellow banner on the page to say i have a Boris (PM)

Have sent PM to Kev a few minutes ago.

if you mean email notification for PM that has always been tardy for some reason (often hours after the event) but as I look regularly at the site it is more important to me that the yellow band works properly (and it is)

BarmierKev 08 August, 2019 08:00
Under the circumstances this no big deal for me.

However, still a minor irritation. This big yellow thing permanently says I have a new PM even when i haven't.

If anything that you feel needs my urgent attention please send to MTWD Admin address. Or those that know my personal contact please best use this.

Barmy Kev

chunkyinargyll 08 August, 2019 08:03
That's odd.

Are you sure there isn't one in there you still haven't read?

BarmierKev 08 August, 2019 08:48
Maybe I should go back and check that. Hopefuly it is not one of yours.

Barmy Kev

pantherlike 08 August, 2019 11:05
Hi BK,

I dropped you a PM a week or so ago. Not sure if you saw it?

Will be at day 3 of the Lord’s test if you or any of the MTWD brethren will be about for a catch up during the day?

Cheers,
P

BarmierKev 08 August, 2019 12:02
I saw it belatedly and replied. Would never ignore you. Looks like you did not pick up my reply. Perhaps have another look. Otherwise you can contact me through other means

Barmy Kev

mglinert 08 August, 2019 13:55
Disappointed. I was expecting an analysis of Middlesex's relative performance under Mrs May, compared to her predecessors. Oh well ...

adelaide 08 August, 2019 16:27
Most of her predecessors post on the Surrey board. Some of them are still alive.

Wonder if she was related to Peter May?

Adelaide

pantherlike 08 August, 2019 20:13
Cheers BK! Yes thought it strange not to have seen a response. Your reliability in replying and also administering this site is well beyond admirable!

That said, it still hasn’t arrived. Will turn to messenger.

Great win tonight!

P

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net