Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Middx Miraculously Cain Somerset despite their Abel start
Discussion started by Middlesex till we die , 31 August, 2019 00:35
Middx Miraculously Cain Somerset despite their Abel start
Middlesex till we die 31 August, 2019 00:35
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/09/2019 18:41 by London Leprechaun.

Re: Middx Miraculously Cain Somerset despite their Abel start
chunkyinargyll 31 August, 2019 06:59
It was funny when the PA blared out 'Sweet Caroline'

I've never heard a crowd not join in before. Whoever thought it was a good idea must have realised they had ever so slightly misjudged the mood, as it terminated fairly quickly.

Something funereal like 'The Lord is my shepherd' would probably have been more appropriate for the home crowd, but I guess it wasn't readily to hand.

rod/ed 31 August, 2019 07:34
Qualification beyond my expectation . I was hoping for fourth place and a game just down the road at Chester le Street .

BeefyRoberts 31 August, 2019 10:51
Fabulous report Mick,watching on tele was tense enough,but being there must of been even worse.
Still,we did it in the end.
You must also be congratulated on the amount of miles you travel each season watching The Middle.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net