Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Poll: August player of the month
Discussion started by BarmierKev , 31 August, 2019 16:26
Poll: August player of the month
BarmierKev 31 August, 2019 16:26

Who is our August player of month?

Dawid Malan
Ab De Villiers
Eoin Morgan
Toby Roland Jones
Steven Finn

You must be logged in to vote.

29 Votes

Show results

The dynamics of this poll have changed to what I had in mind thanks to yesterday's sensational events. I'm going for Moggie based on his exceptional innings yesterday and some reasonable knocks in our many losing causes.

I do not expect all our 8,000 members to vote here.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 13/09/2019 07:26 by BarmierKev.

Re: Poll: August player pf the month
chunkyinargyll 31 August, 2019 16:53
Seaxe_Man is going to be ever so proud of me........

Voted foe Eoin Morgan.

Keeps us in with a chance of winning a trophy.

Re: Poll: August player of the month
adelaide 31 August, 2019 20:52
What about Lewis Gregory? Didn't he sign for us?

BeefyRoberts 01 September, 2019 10:31
My mark has gone to Morgan as well,a thumping inns vs Somerset and it managed to get us over the line to the quarters.
I did think about AB for a while,as his arrival has help ignite our T20 performances as well,but he did miss a couple of games as well (think they were August,but the season just goes Whoosh these days)
I know it's not based on a single innings,but.....

Seaxe_man1 02 September, 2019 14:17
Credit where it's due chunky. Glad you agree. We were in the last chance saloon when Morgs slammed 83 off 29 balls.

BarmierKev 02 September, 2019 19:10
I have already ordered the trophy with Eoin’s name engraved. In a reasonable way I have been critical at times but is a great honour to have him as our winner. Captaining England to winning the World Cup and now this.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

London Leprechaun 11 September, 2019 23:41

chunkyinargyll 12 September, 2019 07:51
It's quite an impressive looking little thing, isn't it?

Trophy not bad either!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net