Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Auction for Ruth Strauss Foundation
Discussion started by London Leprechaun , 12 September, 2019 16:57
Auction for Ruth Strauss Foundation
London Leprechaun 12 September, 2019 16:57
I have a Middlesex one day shirt signed by the one day team including Eion Morgan and AB. And for good measure signed twice by Stirlo and Mujeeb!
Here is a picture of the shirt
I am auctioning the shirt in aid of the Ruth Strauss Foundation. Please send your bid(s) in excess of £40 by private message. I am also advertising it through the Seaxe Club. Bids by the end of October please.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 26/10/2019 19:08 by London Leprechaun.

Re: Auction for Ruth Strauss Foundation
BeefyRoberts 12 September, 2019 19:49
A great idea to raise monies for a very good cause.
So,come on folks,let's raise some money for the charity.

London Leprechaun 13 September, 2019 08:20
Thank you to some very generous bidders. Highest bid is currently £100!

London Leprechaun 22 September, 2019 13:14
Hi Folks. Auction still open. Top bid still £100. Surely we can do better than that!!

BeefyRoberts 25 September, 2019 18:55
Not about this auction,but still linked to this charity,Middlesex member Martin Carr raised over £600 by doing sponsored walks around Lords during the Derbyshire game in the rain today..Well done Martin 🏏🏏🍾

London Leprechaun 03 October, 2019 20:45
Final chance everyone. I will close this auction soon. Highest bid remains £100. Let's get it higher.

London Leprechaun 05 October, 2019 10:14
Highest bid now £125.

London Leprechaun 14 October, 2019 21:38
Final call on this auction. Top bid £125. I will close the bidding on Friday 18th.

London Leprechaun 20 October, 2019 15:01
Thanks for your bids and this is now officially closed. Well done to the winner and thanks for the donation to the Foundation!!

BeefyRoberts 20 October, 2019 15:16
A great amount raised,well done to the winner as well

DAS 23 October, 2019 14:08
The winner is pleased to confirm that the shirt is now in their possession.

Sincere thanks to the "powers that be" at MTWD and especially London Leprechaun for making it possible.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net