Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Tom Lace
Discussion started by Deeceeceecee , 10 October, 2019 07:42
Tom Lace
Deeceeceecee 10 October, 2019 07:42
I'm guessing the chance of us signing him on a permanent deal is zero and I'm tripping if I think otherwise

Is a loan deal again the best we can hope for or will he be in your team next season?

Cheers

Re: Tom Lace
Fozzie 10 October, 2019 07:56
Tom won the Emerging Player of the Year award at the club's end of season dinner, despite spending most of the season at Derbyshire. So thanks for all you did for him!

Our batting was pretty ropey last season with a couple of exceptions. I think that Tom is pretty much a nailed-on certainty to start the season in the first team. So I'm afraid there's very little chance of him returning to Derby next year.

Deeceeceecee 10 October, 2019 08:08
Doesn't surprise me, he did look class

All the best

Seaxe_man1 10 October, 2019 16:37
As mentioned by Fozzie it is an understatement when he says our batting was ropey. We understand that Tom enjoyed his time with Derby. Personally I enjoyed my three day trip to Derby and had an enjoyable time chatting with your members. I gathered like Mx you don't fancy the 100. Tom Lace I imagine will slot into the Mx order at three. 1 to an extent and 2 and 3 have been a problem for Mx. Mirrors England's. With our old boy Billy G Derby have moved forward recently. See you next year.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net