Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Change of membership payments
Discussion started by BeefyRoberts , 19 November, 2019 11:16
Change of membership payments
BeefyRoberts 19 November, 2019 11:16
Mail received just now,with descriptions of new ways to pay membership.
The 4-monthly payment scheme is being stopped as the new set up doesn't support this method.
Having a new members portal that allows you to manage and update payments.
3 options will be available
1. Annual one-off payment by card
2.Annual direct debit on 3rd Feb
3.12 monthly direct debit payments,this has to be completed on line by 19th January.

The 2020 (year,not game),members renewal mailing is scheduled to be posted in first week of December,will include details on how to activate and renew.

No price regarding next years membership is in letter.

Re: Change of membership payments
Darren Gosling 20 November, 2019 22:30
Haven't got mine yet Beefy - don't suppose there is an option to sell back to the club your Life Membership taken out when Championship cricket was respected by those that ran the game and T20 and the Blundred didn't exist...…..

adelaide 20 November, 2019 23:52
Bl**dy well right, Darren. I thought it was my life I had membership for, not Middlesex's.

Adelaide

BeefyRoberts 02 December, 2019 15:43
Had email from club regarding the new payment methods,nice and easy to use.
Also members info once logged on for upcoming events.
No membership increase again for the coming year either.

chunkyinargyll 02 December, 2019 15:50
new site is no use to me.

It wants online proof of where I live (as I'm a Country member)

I've no idea how to send them online proof of a utility bill as my internet knowledge is minimal. If I'm supposed to photo something and download it that exceeds by a considerable degree my internet knowledge.

rod/ed 02 December, 2019 17:35
Also Country Member and was able to download proof. However the drop down option of payment did not equal my subscription.
I phoned in and they said there'd been some early gremlins in the system and they would phone me back tonight or tomorrow.

PS booked up for Cardiff next April !

rod/ed 05 December, 2019 14:36
True to their word they phoned me back and my problem sorted.
#proper cricket

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net