Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Morgan Testimonial
Seaxe_man1 20 December, 2019 17:28
Club get 10% commission on IPL contacts. Seeing as we are skint. Welcome.

chunkyinargyll 27 December, 2019 22:34
Eoin Morgan CBE in New Years honours.

Graves also,

Seaxe_man1 28 December, 2019 08:38
Go down well with you chunky?

chunkyinargyll 28 December, 2019 09:55
Deserves it for his England performances, S_M

But when you see how intelligently he plays for England these days (by and large cutting out some of his more extravagant showboating) I can't help but think down the years he could and should have scored more runs for the Middle.

At times it has felt like he uses a Middlesex innings as an opportunity to see what works and what doesn't, and sooner or later he discovers what doesn't.

Seaxe_man1 28 December, 2019 11:47
An interesting theory chunky..As I met and spoke to his Dublin coach back in 2003 I ll stick with what he said about Eoin. I still aver that the ECB as with others pulled him out of red ball cricket afore they should have. Hence never learnt the ropes fully. To say overall that he is not a asset to Mx is ott imho.

Jameslawler 01 January, 2020 16:39
Congrats to Morgan for his testimonial. I hope for once that this testimonial puts on events that the average member can attend not just corporate events

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net