Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Finding the Middle ground
Discussion started by London Leprechaun , 21 December, 2019 18:22
Finding the Middle ground
London Leprechaun 21 December, 2019 18:22
Our Christmas and New Year gift to you this year is a quiz to test your geography and tree knowledge. Here are pictures of 16 grounds where Middlesex men and women 1st and 2nd XIs have played over the last few years. All you have to do is say
Where is this?
Answers by private message or to mtwdadmin@googlemail.com
Happy Christmas and Happy travelling.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 17/01/2020 13:17 by BarmierKev.

Re: Finding the Middle ground
BeefyRoberts 22 December, 2019 12:10
Liking this quiz,time to study and see where we played.
Brings back good memories,well organised Mods.

London Leprechaun 22 December, 2019 17:08
Thanks to eagle eyed Beefy who has spotted our deliberate duplication of two pictures! And we did it twice
Final and corrected quiz here

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/12/2019 19:44 by London Leprechaun.

BeefyRoberts 24 December, 2019 15:20
Stuck on 3 grounds so far!
Maybe,if I posted some Quality Street to the Moderators I might get a clue or two?

BarmierKev 30 December, 2019 14:42
Was wondering how you are all getting on.? Feedback received so far this is by no means easy and a massive score is not necessarily needed to be in the prize money.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

BeefyRoberts 30 December, 2019 19:00
I'm enjoying this quiz,Not looking all the time,but keep going back to the vacant 3 and have ideas!

BarmierKev 04 January, 2020 08:41
We have a few good entries. The competition will close sometime in middle of next week . Not too late for any last minute.com efforts. There will be no disgrace if you cannot guess them all.

Barmy Kev
I'm only here for the tele

London Leprechaun 10 January, 2020 19:54
Thanks to those who entered this year's Christmas competition, A small but high quality field. The answers are all here
Congratulations to Jonathan Winsky, our winner by a small margin. Kev will be in touch about the prize giving ceremony shortly.
If you enjoyed the quiz let us know; if you didn't please let us know for future reference. Thanks

BeefyRoberts 10 January, 2020 20:57
Congratulations JW,another trophy for the ever expanding cabinet!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net