Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Middlesex Diary R.I.P ?
Discussion started by selincourt , 26 December, 2019 11:47
Middlesex Diary R.I.P ?
selincourt 26 December, 2019 11:47
It appears that this is no longer available.

Re: Middlesex Diary R.I.P ?
Seaxe_man1 26 December, 2019 12:38
It is. I have got one.

Jameslawler 28 December, 2019 15:59
I have just looked on the Middlesex website and the shop website still not finshed. Just looked for an diary and couldn't see it unless I am missing something

Seaxe_man1 29 December, 2019 19:43
Try ringing the Mx Office option 1. They should be able to sort you out.

selincourt 31 December, 2019 18:52
Thanks, Seaxe_man1. Only just read your responses. Will contact the office to buy one.

Jameslawler 08 January, 2020 19:25
Tried to order the diary through the club office told I had to order it through lords shop. You have to do it online

Seaxe_man1 08 January, 2020 22:09
At least they are available JL, though a bit like Hampton Court Maze obtaining one.

New Boy 2 09 January, 2020 09:42
£12 plus £5.95 postage seems rather a lot.

Can I wait until April and buy one at the ground or is the £6 delivery worth getting the first quarter's use out of it?

selincourt 11 January, 2020 11:21
Quote:
Jameslawler
Tried to order the diary through the club office told I had to order it through lords shop. You have to do it online

In the end I just typed in Middlesex Diary 2020 on the search engine and the right page comes up.

selincourt 11 January, 2020 14:27
Disappointed that the four pages for addresses/telephone numbers (in my diary at least) have been reduced from four to two !

chunkyinargyll 23 January, 2020 11:47

BarmierKev 23 January, 2020 18:39
Quote:
selincourt
Disappointed that the four pages for addresses/telephone numbers (in my diary at least) have been reduced from four to two !

This is based on the principle that most Middlesex fans would have lost half their friends last year.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net