Latest news:

WELCOME TO THE MIDDLESEX ROOM, THE ONLY MESSAGE BOARD ON THE INTERNET DEDICATED TO MIDDLESEX CCC

Eating away over the winter

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5
Re: Rhyme Time
Rocks&Boulders 09 February, 2020 20:33
John Warr - Kabir Toor.

Rocks&Boulders 09 February, 2020 20:48
Ronald Bell - Ravi Patel.

Rocks&Boulders 09 February, 2020 21:04
Donald Bick - Murali Kartik.

Rocks&Boulders 09 February, 2020 21:09
John Dewes - Simon Hughes.

Rocks&Boulders 09 February, 2020 21:14
Tony Kamm - Tim Lamb.

Gezza, 09 February, 2020 21:40
Excellent stuff Rocky, much more of what I had in mind, only about twelve more to go according to my reckoning. Doubtless others will have still more inventions for us.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2020 21:50 by gezzaofthemiddle.

Rocks&Boulders 09 February, 2020 21:55
Rajesh Maru - Gurjit Sandhu.

adelaide 09 February, 2020 23:47
Harry Latchman and Aaron Laraman?

Gezza, 10 February, 2020 00:45
Don't forget George Mann and his brother,or Hugh Pearman and his.and what about Coleman .,Godleman, and Newman. Adelaide?
Why you've almost got a whole team of them,which is one reason L attempted to impose some restriction on qualfication.never mind,the possibilities must be endless now.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2020 01:22 by gezzaofthemiddle.

Gezza, 10 February, 2020 01:31
Still waiting for the other man ending in 0 Kev, and I've found someone else to join Colly and Pod.

adelaide 10 February, 2020 11:07
Only restriction I can see is post-1946, Gezza. A lot of the rhymes posted are a bit tenuous but what else is there to do on a wet windy Sunday? Actually, quite a lot now I think about it...

Adelaide

Gezza, 10 February, 2020 12:17
Agreed Adelaide, I should have been more specific in my introduction. I naively imagined it would be simple to determine proper rhymes from a wider variety, apparently not!
My comments were not intended as a criticism, more as a guide, and I apologize if I've put you off.L very much appreciate your contributions to this forum, and look forward to any future posts from you on this particular thread,

Rocks&Boulders 10 February, 2020 16:39
Quote:
gezzaofthemiddle
Still waiting for the other man ending in 0 Kev, and I've found someone else to join Colly and Pod.
Dwayne Bravo - Johann Louw - Louis Devereux.

Ashmore.

Gezza, 10 February, 2020 23:24
[quote gezzaofthemiddle][quote BarmierKev]Erm. Dan Housego and Chris Peploe?[/quote]

Not really Kev,you could include Barlow,Devereaux,Bravo and another one

Still another one not mentioned yet R&B

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2020 23:58 by gezzaofthemiddle.

adelaide 11 February, 2020 10:42
David Ling and Horace King.

Thought I posted this yesterday but it has not appeared yet.

Only time I saw Ling play was when he and Smokey both had to field as substitutes for Kent at Lord's. One of them took a catch. Might even have been off Colin Cowdrey; Kent were seeking to entice Middlesex back into a run chase. Middlesex won.

Adelaide

MB 11 February, 2020 12:03
[quote gezzaofthemiddle][quote gezzaofthemiddle][quote BarmierKev]Erm. Dan Housego and Chris Peploe?[/quote]

Not really Kev,you could include Barlow,Devereaux,Bravo and another one

Still another one not mentioned yet R&B[/quote]

Peter Trego ????

Gezza, 11 February, 2020 12:48
Good Adelaide and that's my man MB.
How about the one that rhymes with Gale and Van De Bijl, who has a royal connection?

Rocks&Boulders 11 February, 2020 15:09
Quote:
gezzaofthemiddle
How about the one that rhymes with Gale and Van De Bijl, who has a royal connection?

Alastair McCorquodale. (Sm14)

Gezza, 11 February, 2020 15:46
That's our boy, Rocky. Fascinating how he won an Olympic medal after taking up athletics just to avoid more arduous jobs in the army and never bothered running again thereafter

QT 11 February, 2020 23:31
Frederick Alexander- Justin Langer? 🤔

Goto Page: Previous12345Next
Current Page: 3 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net